In order to properly install the driver, first Driver Signature Enforcement would need to be disabled in Windows. This is done in the following steps:
0. In a cmd with admin privileges run the following command:
bcdedit /set testsigning on
1. Open Group Policy Editor(gpedit.msc)
2. Navigate to User Configuration > System > Driver Installation
3. Double-Click on Code Signing for Device Drivers, set it to Enabled and in the Options pane select Ignore
In order to install the driver do the following after the reboot:
1. Copy the ZIP containing the driver attached in the issue and extract it.
2. Open Device Manager(devmgmt.msc), navigate to Universal Serial Bus controllers and locate USB Serial Converter, in the driver info it should most likely have a FTDI driver installed
3. Click on Update driver(double-click on the device, Driver tab, Update Driver), Select Browse my computer for driver software, select Let me Pick from a List of Available Drivers.., click on Have disk, and Browse, navigate to the directory where you've extracted the driver and select the ftdibus.inf.
You should see PlayBox Serial Converter and a warning that it's not digitally signed, double-click on it.
During the intallation it should show a warning that you're installing an unsigned driver, click Install this driver software anyway
4. Repeat Step 3 but this time you should look for USB Serial Port located in Ports (COM/LPT)
The driver is ftdiport.inf in this case, located in the same directory as the other driver.
5. Optional step after installation is to disable test mode using this command:
bcdedit /set testsigning off
Is there a guide how to prepare Windows for Playbox Products?
Yes, there is a guide that helps you make the correct settings and install the right components of Windows 10 before installing Playbox Products. Please see them below: Please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need hep ...
How to install Blackmagicdesign DeckLink card driver?
DeckLink I/O card installation 1. Turn the system OFF and physically remove the power cord from the power supply. FAILURE TO REMOVE POWER CABLE COULD RESULT IN PHYSICAL DAMAGE TO THE SYSTEM AND OR COMPONENTS / I/O CARDS !!! 2. Place the DeckLink card ...
How to uninstall Blackmagicdesign DeckLink card driver
If you are changing a DeckLink card, or you are adding a new one to your system, you will need to uninstall the driver before removing the old card or adding the new one. To uninstall the driver, follow the steps below: 1. Open "control panel" 2. ...
Which is better PlayBox Neo or PlayBox Mega Series?
Both PlayBox Neo and PlayBox Mega are the stable versions. These are versions that are tested and proved stable for general use. PlayBox Mega is one step ahead, so it has some new features and enhancements, corresponding to the broadcast market ...
Who created PlayBox Technology Ltd?
PlayBox Technology history PlayBox Technology Ltd was established in 2005 in Hatfield, United Kingdom by 5 co-founders: Don Ash, Vassil Lefterov, Pavlin Rahnev, Stoyan Marinov, and Kornel Kathi.