We value all our customers and try to make their experience as enjoyable as possible by providing exactly what they need. That is why all our software and systems are available as trial versions with full functionality. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with the limitations of software features and versions on our website, try out the software of your choice, and review your results so that you can make an informed purchase decision.
Please note that we do not offer refunds in the following circumstances:
· you are not satisfied with the features (or lack of features) described on our website and available in the trial version
· you have reconsidered purchasing the software or the system
· you no longer need the software or the system
· you do not like the software or the systems
· you did not find a particular feature you wanted
· you found a software you like better after ordering the purchase of PlayBox product
You may apply for a refund within 30 days after the purchase if you have any of the following issues with the software or software or the purchasing process:
1) The software has a persistent technical issue that our Support Team has been unable to resolve. If you have encountered a technical problem with the software or the system, you should contact our Support Team and provide a detailed description, screenshots of the issue, and any additionally requested information. Failure to provide the requested information will lead to rejection of your refund request. If your problem is not solved by the Support Team within 30 days, you may request a refund.
2) You accidentally purchased the same software/system twice. If two orders for the same software/system are placed within 14 days of each other, one of the orders can be fully refunded. In this case, please provide your order numbers or transaction information for both orders.
3) Your annual subscription was renewed by mistake. If your annual subscription was not cancelled in good time and was renewed against your wishes, you may request a refund of the overpayment within 14 days of the renewal. Please note that only the last year of subscription can be refunded.
4) You experienced activation problems which were not solved in a timely manner. If you experienced a problem with software activation and our Support Team was unable to get back to you within 24 hours of your help request, you are eligible for a refund.
Please note that the above information is only applicable for electronic sales directly from PlayBox Technology and/or its website. Users who purchased our products from a partner you should contact the seller regarding the applicable refund policy.